Citizenship and Re-Adoption Webinar
On September 28, 2017 at 1 pm EST America World Adoption will be hosting a free live webinar on the topic of “Citizenship and Re-adoption” presented by adoption attorney, Karen S. Law, PLC,. She will address these frequently asked questions regarding Citizenship and Re-adoption.
• What is DACA and will it affect our adopted child?
• My adoption occurred after the Child Citizenship Act of 2000, so wasn’t my child declared a US Citizen automatically?
• Why do I need to have a Certificate of Citizenship for my child? Won't a U.S. passport do?
• What are the benefits of a re-adoption? When is the best time to re-adopt? Who do I contact?
• Do I really need to re-adopt if the adoption was finalized overseas?
• What if my child's actual age differs from the age on the foreign documents?
REGISTER HERE This webinar is free to all families!